Monday, February 29, 2016

LEONARDO DICAPRIO THROUGH THE AGES

#LEOISTHEBEST
#LEOWINSTHEOSCAR
#LEOFOREVER

It's been a looong time coming. But this year is the year Leonardo DiCaprio WON AN OSCAR

He walked away with the golden statue and the glory he deserves.



It was finally his time! I don't know how this baby-faced, super talented actor never won. It befuddles me. Either way, let's go through some highlights of his career that showcase his talent.

I want to take a walk down memory lane with this handsum bugger just before he gets the Oscar:

1996
ROMEO + JULIET

via GIPHY

1997
TITANIC
via GIPHY

2002
CATCH ME IF YOU CAN

via GIPHY

2004
THE AVIATOR


2006
BLOOD DIAMOND



2006
THE DEPARTED


2008
REVOLUTIONARY ROAD


2010
INCEPTION


2012
DJANGO UNCHAINED


2013
THE WOLF OF WALL STREET



2015
THE REVENANT
via GIPHY

2 comments:

  1. Haha VERY nice!!! I first saw him in What's Eating Gilbert Grape where he plays the special needs brother of a (very gorgeous) Johnny Depp. A wonderful actor then and now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never watched that show! Maybe I should haha. He's such a great actor

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Social

Blog Archive